We offer a range of solutions to help defer initial costs and make equipment upgrades possible. We offer both in-house financing and financing through some of the most trusted institutions in the industry.
Maintaining strategic relationships with manufacturers & key vendors plays a major role in our success. We are factory authorized by many equipment manufacturers to install and repair their equipment.
We know that quality leadership starts with the best trained people in the industry. This is what has allowed us to build long term relationships based on trust and loyalty. Collectively, our management and office personnel bring an extraordinary number of years of experience and training to deliver a high level of expertise. They are the first point of contact and know it is their job to pay close attention to your needs so that we can provide you with cost-effective solutions in the shortest amount of time.
We stay up to date and implement the latest technology in automated dispatch, service and billing to be as efficient as possible. In addition we are set up for EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments as an added service to our customers.
When you call IBT you can be assured that you will speak to someone who truly cares about resolving your issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Integrated Buildings Technologies has a staff of certified and licensed technicians who are factory trained and participate in continuing education courses on site and at our OEM facilities so they are able to keep up to date on the newest technology and products offered by the manufacturers. These OEMs include Carrier, YORK, Trane, McQuay, Micro Control Systems, Yaskawa, and ASI Controls to name a few.
Our technicians have the skill-set and knowledge to complete necessary repairs and maintenance on all types of commercial HVAC systems. These systems include chillers, cooling towers, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems, and associated electrical systems.
IBT prides itself in being able to retain some of the top technicians in the industry. We recognize and reward their diligent effort.
- The “Optimum Plus Service Agreement” is an all-inclusive, full service agreement. All equipment and equipment components can be covered for unlimited maintenance, service, & repairs at a guaranteed annual expense. This allows our clients to maintain a very tight control of their budget
- The “Optimum Maintenance Service Agreement” is a comprehensive preventative maintenance program that will ensure your equipment is maintained as per factory & industry standards
IBT tailors each service agreement to correspond with the requirements of our customers and their facilities.
We understand our clients have a variety of environmental management needs. Our comprehensive solutions can solve even the most unique environmental challenges and proactively address any potential concerns.
- Air Quality Control
- Humidity Control
- Noise control
- Air purification
- UV Lights
We are proud to be able to provide comprehensive solutions to even the most unique environmental issues. We have never failed to provide answers for our clients. Never.
IBT is a industry leader in supporting energy efficiency in commercial & industrial properties. We have always been on the cutting edge of new products, new equipment, and sophisticated control strategies. Some of our proven energy conversation measures include:
- Chiller Optimization package
- Reduce your centrifugal chiller’s energy use by 30% by adding a Varichill Variable Frequency Drive to your existing centrifugal.
- Variable frequency drives on all motor applications
- Building retro commissioning
- Demand control ventilation frequency drive retrofits
- Chiller plant optimization control strategies
- Real time energy monitoring, trending, and alarming
Please contact our energy services department for a building energy evaluation.
We know that the heart of efficient building operation is an active central control system. IBT has teamed with ASI Controls to offer a true, web based, open protocol system with intuitive user graphics and unlimited capability. Please contact our controls department for a building evaluation.
- Graphical user interface offer user friendly screens to control of all building set points & schedules that are all multi-level password protected
- Visual programming capability
- Program logic execution in real time allows for precise site development
ASI Control System